Marketing is key to successful rentals. Here how we will market your property:
- Prepare home for rent:
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Special promotions if needed
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
- Prepare home for rent:
Tenant ScreeningWe conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent CollectionWe make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
MaintenanceWe conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Financial ReportingWith our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Eviction ProtectionIn the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will cover the cost of a simple uncontested eviction (some restrictions apply) and ensure your investment is protected.
Why owners trust COG Management:
Dallas Area Info
According to US News & World Report “Atlanta is among the nation's fastest-growing metro areas, the Georgia capital is attracting newcomers from around the country, and people are looking to this part of the country for culture and commerce like never before. If you learn about everything Atlanta has to offer, it's easy to see why. Atlanta features award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country – including the Tony Award-winning Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center and the Western hemisphere's largest indoor aquarium – and one of the highest rates of job growth in the U.S.
Although a sprawling, constantly developing area may mean construction sites at every turn, a dense tree canopy covers any unsightliness, and prompts Atlanta's reputation as the "city in a forest." The Chattahoochee River that traverses the metro area, and Stone Mountain, the world's largest chunk of exposed granite, located just northeast of the city proper, also offer a quick escape from any urban anxiety. And there's still a sense of that Southern charm that pervades the dynamic metropolis.”
Servicing West Atlanta area including the cities and surrounding areas of:
- Powder Springs
- College Park
- East Point
- Villa Rica