Dallas Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Rental Property
COG Management is a leading provider of property management services in our market. We handle the full investment property leasing cycle… from helping find an investment property purchasing, preparing a unit for showing, helping you determine a marketable rental price, advertising and marketing the property, qualifying and placing tenants, handling maintenance and repairs, helping the tenant through the process of leaving, to the final stage where we help you sale your investment property.
If you would like to find out how much your property would lease for, call 770-505-6000 to talk with one of our agents/property managers today, or complete the inquire questions to the right of on this page.
The Benefits of using COG Management
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your Dallas property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Inquire About Our Services
Marketing is key to successful rentals. Here how we will market your property:
- Prepare home for rent:
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Special promotions if needed
- Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Collection applications with application fee
- Prepare home for rent:
Tenant ScreeningWe conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent CollectionWe make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
MaintenanceWe conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Financial ReportingWith our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Eviction ProtectionIn the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will cover the cost of a simple uncontested eviction (some restrictions apply) and ensure your investment is protected.
Who can we help:
- Home owners that need to move fast.
- Investors that wish to find the most profitable homes
- Institutional Owners that need Professional Managers
- Banks that have REO properties
- Owners with vacant homes that need help
- Owners with problem tenants that are over their head
Why owners trust COG Management:
- Aggressive Marketing & Leasing Strategy to Fill Vacancies Quickly
- Tenant Screening Including Criminal, Credit, Income, Employment
- Collection and Retention of Tenant Security Deposits in Trust Accounts
- Direct Deposit for Owners & Online Payment Portal for Tenants
- Online Owner Access to Financials, Maintenance, Inspections and Reporting
- Audited Year-End Financials & Owner 1099 Preparation
- Routine Internal and External Property Inspections (fees may apply)
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services
- Professional Remodel Services
- Eviction & Writ of Possession Services
- Cost Effective Fee Structure
- Complete National Collections
- Good Old Fashion Ethics & Integrity
Dallas Area Info
According to US News & World Report “Atlanta is among the nation's fastest-growing metro areas, the Georgia capital is attracting newcomers from around the country, and people are looking to this part of the country for culture and commerce like never before. If you learn about everything Atlanta has to offer, it's easy to see why. Atlanta features award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country – including the Tony Award-winning Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center and the Western hemisphere's largest indoor aquarium – and one of the highest rates of job growth in the U.S.
Although a sprawling, constantly developing area may mean construction sites at every turn, a dense tree canopy covers any unsightliness, and prompts Atlanta's reputation as the "city in a forest." The Chattahoochee River that traverses the metro area, and Stone Mountain, the world's largest chunk of exposed granite, located just northeast of the city proper, also offer a quick escape from any urban anxiety. And there's still a sense of that Southern charm that pervades the dynamic metropolis.”
Servicing West Atlanta area including the cities and surrounding areas of:
- Ball Ground
- Fair Oaks
- Holly Springs
- Lithia Springs
- Powder Springs
- Villa Rica